Sunday, September 27, 2009

Here we go again.

Alright. This week has been really good overall. Elsa was giggling and eating a lot. If she hadn't started losing hair you wouldn't even think she was sick. She did start to complain about belly pain the last couple of days, which makes us think the tumor started to grow back a little bit. There is just no way to really know. 

We are heading back to Riley tomorrow. My mom is leaving in the morning and I am leaving after work and I'll be there from then through Thursday. I am really tired and stressed out, but it will be good to be able to have the time there. It is so hard to be home when I know that Elsa is in the hospital. 


We are so grateful for all the help we have received from everyone. It is so nice to see that people care.

No comments:

Post a Comment