Friday, December 11, 2009

Final IT

Elsa had her last scheduled I.T. procedure today and everything went really well. At this point it's just a waiting game until her scan. I just wanted to do a quick update to say that everything is going really well with our family.

In case people were wondering, Elsa still has some hair. It is very unusual for chemo patients to have any hair at all and she still has a pretty good amount. (The doctors told us she would lose it in the first 3 weeks)  I was convinced that she still looked normal, but after looking back at pictures from this summer it became glaringly obvious to me that she does not look normal. haha On the bright side, once Elsa starts growing some fuzz it will look like she has a lot more hair than she does at that point because she has all these random stragglers that survived the chemo!
That was a little random, I know, but thats how it is.

Peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment