Monday, November 30, 2009

scan tomorrow

This is just a quick update but I just wanted to remind everyone that tomorrow is Elsa's scan. 
Over the weekend she had a slight ongoing fever but it never got high enough to require taking her into Lutheran. If we had had to take her in she would have missed the scan because the hospital does not release people until they have been fever free for 48 hours. That was a huge relief. Tomorrow my mom is driving down to Indi and the scan is scheduled for 2pm. We will hopefully know the results of the scan sometime Wednesday.
I'll post as soon as we find out.
Fingers Crossed.

3 comments:

  1. Katherine,
    You have been such a blessing and a support through all of this. Thank you for the sacrifices large and small that you have made to care for Elsa and for me. I love you.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for Elsa and all of you today...

    Melanie in IL
    (mom to Addi from Nanjing)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you! I'm on pins and needles waiting for the results - Can't imagine how you feel!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete